Have you considered a Stone Coated Metal Tile Roofing System? We took this home from plain to a Terra Cotta styled lake-front getaway.
This project included:
- Removing the existing TPO roofing system along with the insulation
- Reinforcing the structure to support the additional weight of the new roof.
- Installing the roof framing with trusses, supports, rafters and header beams.
- Installed new OSB decking
- Wrapped the roof frame with synthetic 15lb underlayment for water shedding
- Created a roof batten system for additional airflow to allow for a possible 30% energy cost reduction
- Placed and fastened the metal roofing tiles
- Installed breathable ridge and valley for some awesome ventilation
- Inserted the valleys for water run off
- Added additional fascia and soffit
- Extended the carport 22′ for more parking space
- Enclosed the carport to create a functional garage
- Added Hardie Board siding to the garage
- Added the interior with 1/2″ drywall, hang & float
If you are interested in a similar project, bigger or smaller, please contact us today and let us guide you through your options. We are certified installers and all of our work is guaranteed. Thanks for looking.