Stone-Coated Metal Tile Roofing Systemadmin
Have you considered a Stone Coated Metal Tile Roofing System? We took this home from plain to a Terra Cotta styled lake-front getaway.
This project included:
- Removing the existing TPO roofing system along with the insulation
- Reinforcing the structure to support the additional weight of the new roof.
- Installing the roof framing with trusses, supports, rafters and header beams.
- Installed new OSB decking
- Wrapped the roof frame with synthetic 15lb underlayment for water shedding
- Created a roof batten system for additional airflow to allow for a possible 30% energy cost reduction
- Placed and fastened the metal roofing tiles
- Installed breathable ridge and valley for some awesome ventilation
- Inserted the valleys for water run off
- Added additional fascia and soffit
- Extended the carport 22′ for more parking space
- Enclosed the carport to create a functional garage
- Added Hardie Board siding to the garage
- Added the interior with 1/2″ drywall, hang & float
If you are interested in a similar project, bigger or smaller, please contact us today and let us guide you through your options. We are certified installers and all of our work is guaranteed. Thanks for looking.
In need of a new Roof!admin
We brought our excellent negotiating skills and workmanship to this woman who desperately needed a new roof. We removed the 15+ year old roof, which had been storm beaten into a non-functional roof system, and replaced it was this 30-year limited lifetime shingle.
R-Panel Metal Roofing Systemadmin
This couple decided to enhance the look of their home with this solid R-Panel metal roofing system. Not only does it look fantastic and add dimensional contrast, it has also reduced their energy cost by 30% and has a wind rating of 120mph.
Out With The Old; In With The Newadmin
It was once common practice to re-roof over the existing wood-shake roofing system; this was a quick fix, roofing solution that saved the money used for wood-shake removal. It’s now widely accepted and understood that these wood-shake shingles need to removed due to fire hazard and poor water shedding ability. We removed this old wood-shake roofing system and replaced it with a brand-new 30 year, limited-lifetime, shingle from Owens Corning along with new OSB, radiant barrier, decking.
Commercial Roofing with Asphalt Shingleadmin
The owner of this commercial building believed that storm damage had impacted the roofing system. After a thorough inspection we found that the roof had sustained damage and needed a new roofing system. This 8000 square foot building is covered with a 30 year, limited-lifetime, shingle. We also upgraded the system with the addition of a ridge vent ventilation system.